3:00 AM Friday, December 10, 2010
I'm back .
Recently I'm crazy blogging .
Woo.
Mental got bit problem i guess . =.=

First, I'm happy because i get all the answer that i want .
Thank you for Giroro Keroro Ahbubu for saying th truth .:D
I know all of this is myself  hu si luan xiang .
Simply guess what you all thinking.
I'm not fairy, how can i guess correct what you all think leh ?
Hmm, gonna change my mind.
= Positive thinking
=  No guessing
= No emo
That's right ? =)

F2 SCOUT
WHO ARE THE BEST ?
WE ARE THE BEST ! :D

SCOUT . I LOVE YOU ALL !
WITHOUT SCOUT, I'M DEAD . =D







Tagboard reply

@ Ahbubu :: Harlo , yea ! Good . X)

@ HYTheng♥  
 
::Thanks for Linked . =)
 
@ jia :: ya . new =)
@ may :: Hahas . Anywhere , thanks yah . X)
@ lolozai : Yes mdm . I will . =) Thank You


reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: Yo hoho

♦Have fun with the navis. :)
♦humongous reload sign to, as you know, reload.
♦do tag!!!
♦please view this layout in chrome. it doesn't look right in internet explorer, sorry.